Connect

the Equestrian lifestyle blog of an Arabian horse lover

PINK! It's my fav-o-rite color!

Friday, April 4, 2014

So why call this A Pink Horse Blog?

My horses aren't pink of course. Though if they came in pink I'd have a whole barn full!
When I was younger they didn't make much horse stuff in pink. I searched & searched but found nothing. When I bought Shamelia last summer I was delighted to find that the tack shops were full of pink! So I have become a pink horse stuff collector.

My mares have become known as The Pink Horses. So I thought that would be a great name for this blog.

My first pink purchases were my pink accented Justin boots, a pink lunge whip & pink grooming caddy & brushes. The pepto-bismolization of the boarding stable had begun! 

Much more pink stuff to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment